Thursday 18 April 2013

Introduction: Nerves Kick In

Well this is a bit crazy...never thought of Blogging before, but I decided that I wanted to share my thoughts and creations with  the world :D, so I have to start somewhere...

I'm a self confessed knit-a-holic, and I mainly knit for friends and family as well as for myself. I also use my knitting as a kind of therapy for both my Dyslexia and Dyspraxia (yes I have spelt those right) and also to just relax.

As well as knitting from patterns I have just started to design and make my own patterns, for either one off creations, or just a simple 'I wonder if that has ever been done in wool?'

In this blog I really hope to express these designs as well as share my current works, and also bounce ideas around with readers.

So this is my Blog and I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment