Sunday 21 April 2013

My First Idea - Is it too unique?

For this post there will be no photo, as I'm going to use it as a broadcast for an idea that I have yet to perfect and finish.

I absolutely love crazy hats. I have so many that I could almost wear one every single day of the year! On the other hand, my partner doesn't have a single one...He is however very into Caving, and one day I was looking at his caving helmet thinking 'hey, I could knit that'.

So far I have managed to knit the hat part (after much measuring/unpicking/shouting) and I've just started on the light. I still plan to knit the battery and the wire between them both.

In the end it should look something like this (minus the straps):
Am I crazy? I've looked to se if this has been attempted before and it looks like it hasn't, so here goes!

Also I'd like to give all my readers a big hug for helping me reach over 150 views! I'm shocked as I've only posted 3 times, but I hope that number keeps on growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment